Phone Systems, Phone Systems for Small Business
Keep up with the speed of your business with a complete, across-the-board solution that drives your profitability without driving up costs.
Today, scattered across many different localities. The workforce and the entire world is fluid and moving at a fast pace. You need to communicate like never before and share information anytime, anywhere via any device. You need the power of a unified communications system that connects everyone - your people, your customers, your partners.
Introducing the Avaya IP Office
Benefits for your company:
- Cost-effectively scalable: scalable up to 1000 users at a single site without the need to replace current technology
- Real-time collaboration: via a virtual video conference room for mobile, desktop and room-system
- Optimised customer interactions: track, record and report calls
- Improved responsiveness to customers: integrate with desktop applications, multi-layered automated attendants, and mobility applications
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): easily and securely integrates with the most popular smart devices, bringing full desktop communication capabilities to employees anywhere
- Transparency: with Geo-presence, you can track the location of sales or service people
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership: with energy-efficient desk phones, built-in 128-party conference bridge and call recording, save up to 60% of your original investment
- Simple system management: single interface management for multiple sites and drag-and-drop tools
- Reliable resiliency: intelligent failover between sites, easy addition of redundant server for single location deployments, mean time between failures of 68 years
Designed specifically for small and medium businesses, this phone system enables your entire organisation to connect and collaborate in real-time without boundaries and delivers the collaboration tools you need, from basic telephony to the most sophisticated unified communications. Avaya IP Office is great value for your investment.
Reduced business costs
Having an efficient and feature-rich phone system can streamline your entire communication process and redefine how your business operates. With smart mobility features combined with state-of-the-art unified communication features, these systems are designed to bring down ongoing operating costs, and increase productivity. The rental option helps you optimise expenditure by keeping your capital investment low.
With a high degree of scalability and compatibility with various applications and services, these phone systems are a future-proof solution in today's ever advancing technological environment. Whether it is shifting to an IP platform, connecting with several third-party applications, or adding more users to your current system, these systems are designed to do it all for any business.
Improved customer service and retention
Every business aims to deliver high-quality customer service and these systems help you do just that - in every way your clients are handled professionally. Features such as caller-ID, auto-attendant, call transfer and conferencing mean that your business communication with your clients and business partners will be easier, more efficient or more welcoming.
Sydney: Level 2, 144 Marsden St, Parramatta, NSW 2150